Do you enjoy challenging tax work and the opportunity to influence others? Are you interested in partnering with some of today’s progressive business owners and key decision makers? K·Coe Isom is a Top 100 public accounting and consulting firm that promotes a team approach to serving clients. We currently have several openings for experienced tax professionals.
What’s in it for you:
• Leadership and influence
• Growth and development
• Great pay and benefits
K·Coe Isom offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
What you’ll be doing:
If you’re a CPA and want to experience a different way of serving clients, look no further. Become a key business partner for our clients and help them strategically grow their business as you assess tax impact, develop tax arguments, and suggest recommendations. You’ll also guide their estate and tax planning strategies. This role will provide you with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and make a real difference as you effectively manage people, projects, and clients. Beyond overseeing the risk and financial performance of engagements, you will also help to lead a team of accounting professionals committed to developing creative ideas and delivering significant value to our clients.
What you’ll need for this position:
• CPA license and experience in public accounting
• Experience in financial reporting, and proficiency in the taxation of individuals, corporations, consolidated entities, partnerships, and other flow-through entities
• An interest in leading and mentoring other team members
• Demonstrated success in preparing more complex tax and accounting client deliverables
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate financial information
• Willingness to travel occasionally overnight
• Business development exposure
• Technical training abilities